Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mexican Food!

On Wed. afternoon Jill (Matt's sister) arrived from AZ to spend
about a month with us. I am way excited to have her here. Its nice to have her around, its hard sometimes taking care of my four boys by myself 7days a week with no break. When she said she wanted to come out we were all for it. Now on to the post. If there is one thing about Erie Pa that bugs me or makes me sad, it would be they have no Mexican Food. I have no clue how people out here can live with out it I know I can't. So with a few calls to Dad. He took over 2 dozen of the most wonderful Tortillas (and some other Mexican items) that I have ever had to Jill. For here to bring out with her. If you live in AZ you need to find this place and go. Its called Carolina's its a hole in the wall and don't be afraid of the bars on the windows. Its some good Mexican food. In downtown Phx. Here is a picture for My Dad! The boys thank you a ton!!
P.S. anytime you want to send more is ok with us!

4 comments:

Nate and Lori said...

Yeah, no mexican food here either. Well at least no really good mexican food...you can't count chain places like Don Pablo's. When you guys go back to AZ to visit, you'll have a list of places to hit up before going home. Its almost stressful to try to get all of the good places squeezed into one trip.

Havalah Turner | Sisters, What! said...

I know, I'm always craving mexican but there is nothing for miles...And the one mexican restaurant in erie is not mexian

Peck Family said...

ITS SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOD! Im missing it here too :(

Lesley said...

I love Carolina's!! We always try to stop there on our visits to AZ. Nothing like good AZ mexican food :)