Sunday, September 13, 2009

Primary Program!

Today was our primary program. Only Hunter
and Tyson were in it but all the boys looked so handsome
The three older boys are really into wearing a tie every Sunday and I just think they are way to cute in them. Carter has been doing great in nursery and has not cried for us at all. I was just called as a primary teacher (ctr 5 class) and Matt has been the Cub Master for about a month now. We are loving our ward.

5 comments:

The Nunes' said...

Such cute boys... and what a cute shower too!!!

tessa said...

I just love little boys in ties too.

Charlie and Christina said...

They look so grown up in their ties!

GrammieJ said...

What a great picture of the boys in their ties, even if Ty isn't smiling. They all look so grown up!! Looks like the shower was a great success, the decoration are so cute you did a great job. Love ya

Lesley said...

You have such handsome boys!