I took these pictures and think they turned out pretty good. I am no photographer but hope I can be someday and I need to learn photo shop bad (anyone want to teach me)?
Those turned out AWESOME Brit! I'm sure Ashley is so excited to have those cute pictures of Charlee. And I love their spring outfits against that green wall!:)
I've always noticed that you have an eye for photography!! Isn't fun?? I LOVE these shots! I love the mixed plaid and I love the legs shot and feet shot. As far as photoshop goes, do you have it?? There are LOTS AND LOTS of places online with tutorials that are easy to follow... also you can download some awesome free 'actions' to make your photos look awesome. Let me know if you're interested and I will send you a list of some great sites! I definitely think you have a photographer's eye that other people would love.
Its been a bit since I've checked in. I think your pictures were wonderful. Your boys are getting so big! Niece is beautiful. p.s I am so behind I didn't even know you were moving - how exciting!
Hey! I was wwanting to invite you to my AZ baby shower but don't have your address. Would you mind e-mailing it to lorimiller04@gmail.com or if you want you can just post it on my blog. Thanks!
Matthew and I have been married for 11yrs. We have 5 little boys, Hunter 9, Tyson 7,Paxton 5, Carter 3 and our newest little guy Beckett! We are living in Pa. while Matt goes to Pharmacy School.
10 comments:
These are such cute shots! You're doing great, Brit! Oh, and have you tried Picasa? It's a great place to start with photo editing and it's free!
Those turned out AWESOME Brit! I'm sure Ashley is so excited to have those cute pictures of Charlee. And I love their spring outfits against that green wall!:)
Great job! You don't even need photoshop!
I've always noticed that you have an eye for photography!! Isn't fun?? I LOVE these shots! I love the mixed plaid and I love the legs shot and feet shot. As far as photoshop goes, do you have it?? There are LOTS AND LOTS of places online with tutorials that are easy to follow... also you can download some awesome free 'actions' to make your photos look awesome. Let me know if you're interested and I will send you a list of some great sites! I definitely think you have a photographer's eye that other people would love.
So cute - great job Britani! I love the idea of having matching shirts and different shorts and I LOVE the shot of just their shorts and feet.
You did amazing! I love them. Your boys are so handsome, and growing up so fast!
LOVE the feet shots!!! Those pictures did turn out great!
Its been a bit since I've checked in. I think your pictures were wonderful. Your boys are getting so big! Niece is beautiful.
p.s I am so behind I didn't even know you were moving - how exciting!
Your kids are so cute!! When I make the flyers for my photoshop class, I'll send them to you - it might help.
Hey! I was wwanting to invite you to my AZ baby shower but don't have your address. Would you mind e-mailing it to lorimiller04@gmail.com or if you want you can just post it on my blog. Thanks!
Post a Comment