Hunter woke up early around 5:30am crying and screaming that his ears hurt.
I got up with him and got him some medicine and ear drops. He eventually ended up going back to bed. Awhile latter Tyson comes in and announce's he and Paxton found there Easter Baskets. I was to tired to move so I stayed in be with Hunter. Matt did come in and say to me that I was missing the boys going through there baskets. Hunter and I did get up then and in all the mayhem I did not get any pictures of it.
I got up with him and got him some medicine and ear drops. He eventually ended up going back to bed. Awhile latter Tyson comes in and announce's he and Paxton found there Easter Baskets. I was to tired to move so I stayed in be with Hunter. Matt did come in and say to me that I was missing the boys going through there baskets. Hunter and I did get up then and in all the mayhem I did not get any pictures of it.
Hunter was felling lots better so we all started to get ready for church. After I got out of the shower and was getting dressed. Hunter, starts to cry again and it just gets louder and louder ( I guess the pain med wore off). He says his "ears hurt so bad his head is going to explode". After talking it over with Matt. I was the lucking one who got to take him to Urgent Care! He stayed home with the two younger boys Carter had a fever when he woke up and Paxton's nose was gross. Tyson got to go to Church with Matt's parents.
This is what he looked like in the car by the time we got home from Urgent Care.
He does have 2 ear infections ,a fever, and thrown up once so far.
In all we had a very relaxing day and just layed around the house.




1 comments:
You have the worst luck with sick kids! What a morning. Miss you!
Post a Comment