Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Party!

We had a fabulous super bowl party at Matt's sister's house yesterday!


This cute kid has lots of reasons to smile!
Not only are the Cardinals in the Super bowl, he is turing
ONE at the end of this month, and is now off a bottle.

The kids had a blast playing football!

Here is Hunter with the ball,




and reaching for the touchdown!



A fight over who can get the ball.



Kelsey letting Pax play with here DS!



Crazy Tyson!
(I ask him to smile and this is what he gives me)

Here is most of the group in our 3D glasses, for one of the commercial. We had lots of fun , great food, and lost of excitement! To bad the Cardinals lost, but the played a good game.

1 comments:

Stacy said...

Wasn't that a great game? We enjoyed it! We were supporting the red/black but sad that they lost. But I thought they were going to get killed! SO I was happy that it was so close!