Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday.....

Carter Hugh




I can not believe that a year ago I gave birth to this little boy.
He has giving me many challenges but lots of joy!
We could not be more happier to have you in our lives!
Happy b-day Carter Hugh!!
(the boys can not just call him Carter, its got to be Carter Hugh and we just love it.)



4 comments:

GrammieJ said...

Happy Birtday Carter Hugh, we love you so much grammiej and grandpa

The Higgins Family said...

Just stoppin' in! Carter's so big! You have such handsome, handsome boys! :)

tessa said...

Has it seriously been a year? Wow, that went quick. Seems like I was just at the hospital visiting you after he was born with my big old belly. Happy Birthday!

Alexa said...

Goodness, can you believe a whole YEAR has already gone by? He's such a cutie with his lips all purse-y! Happy b-day, Carter!