Ahhh, lemons. I love Arizona. And i love homemade lemonade-wish i was there for you to share it with me! :)
That totally reminds me of being a kid... we used to love making our own orange juice! Love the new look... she does a great job!!!
Cute! Looks like these boys will be ready for their very own lemonade stand this summer.
Mmmm. That looks good.
Man, I miss the lemon and orange trees! Ok, so sometimes I miss AZ, but not often.
Always fun things going on over here and love the new look!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ahhh, lemons. I love Arizona. And i love homemade lemonade-wish i was there for you to share it with me! :)
That totally reminds me of being a kid... we used to love making our own orange juice! Love the new look... she does a great job!!!
Cute! Looks like these boys will be ready for their very own lemonade stand this summer.
Mmmm. That looks good.
Man, I miss the lemon and orange trees! Ok, so sometimes I miss AZ, but not often.
Always fun things going on over here and love the new look!
Post a Comment