So far our year has started out great! This weekend we went up to Payson to go to the snow. Us kids stayed in a hotel. While my parents stayed with some of there friends. We had a great time. We order in pizza (thanks dad) played cards and just had fun.





I had this crazy idea to stick all 4 boys in the bath together. This is the first time for this. They all had a great time and by the end there was more water on the floor than in the bath tub.

Boys watching Iron Man on Chuck's lab top!

This is how we slept. The boys wanted to sleep on the ground so Matt had an idea to put the mattress on the floor. Of course we all had to sleep like this.
3 comments:
You were in Payson this weekend? So were we! Well, I guess we actually left Sat morning. That's where Tim's parents live now. Anyway, I'm glad you had fun!
Cute family! I found your blog on an Erie blog site when you were talking about moving to Erie for LECOM. My husband is a student at BYU just got his acceptance to pharmacy school at LECOM so I guess we are planning our move there too! I would love to talk with you and it would be nice to know someone before we get to Erie. email me if you get a chance tntatkinson@hotmail.com
I love road trips! Looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment