Sunday, January 11, 2009

8 Years!!!!



Today Matt and I had our 8 yr. anniversary! I can not believe how time fly's! Having 4kids, Matt being a full time student ( for all 8 yrs. thank goodness we only have 3 1/2 years left). This weekend we were able to go to a bed and breakfast just the two of us. We went for 3 night and 4 days. It was so nice and relaxing! Thank you soooo much for my parents who watched them for 3 of the days. The boys having been talking about all the fun they had. For Jake and Ashley who helped out also. And for my in-laws who watched them for a night, and took them to church. I feel so blessed to have a great husband who provides for us and is always there. You are truly my best friend. I LOVE YOU!

7 comments:

Kyle said...

Happy Anniversary! A Bed and Breakfast for 4 days sounds HEAVENLY right now!

Natalie said...

Happy anniversary you cuties. Loved the wedding pix. That trip to the bed and breakfast sounds awesome!

Jenny Lynn said...

Happy Anniversary. You can tell you guys are happier because you just keep getting hotter and hotter... and you were hot to begin with :)

BensonFam said...

Happy Anniversary! Ours was on the 3rd. Glad to hear you had a fun trip and that the kids did great - what an awesome family you have to take them for that long!

Alexa said...

Awwww! I LOVE that shot of you and Matt! Actually, I think you both look at least as good as you did on your wedding day! Love you and happy anniversary!

Jodi said...

Congrats! That is quite a feat with Matt being a student the whole time...I should know!
You look even more fabulous now!

the landreths said...

I would love a trip like that--how nice! I love that picture of you and Matt--you guys look great!