Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Veterans Day!

How very grateful I am to all the men and woman who have served
our country and those who still do!






Today my dad took the 3 older boys out for breakfast and then
after that we all went to the Veterans Day Parade!

Here is some of the crew waiting for the Vet. Parade to start.....

and waiting!


















When it started the boys went and sat right up front to watch,




in all I believe we had a great day and the boys learned a few things.



4 comments:

Kyle said...

Fun seeing you yesterday! I can't believe you recognized Samantha! Fun parade!

Alexa said...

Looks like everyone had fun, and I always enjoy seeing pictures of your parents! Tell them hello for me sometime! :)

Peck Family said...

ahhh cute post. love all the pictures.

Peck Family said...

ps.
im grateful God Bless America... especially now.