Saturday, June 7, 2008

Surprise!!!

Don't you just love a good surprise? Well, on Friday morning I hopped on a airplane to Maryland to see my little sister. She is going to be having her baby girl on Monday the 9th. Anyways she had no clue that I was even coming. Jake her husband came to pick me up from the airport, and had told her he had a meeting and would be back. Well I will let the pictures speak for themselves! She was completely surprised!! Also my husband is the best he is at home watching all four boys for 5 days. He has had a little help thanks to my sis. in-law Emily for having the two older boys over for 2 days. And my parents who got my plane ticket and were a big help in getting me out here. The rest of the pictures are of us later that night just having fun!!



4 comments:

Susan said...

That's so fun to get to surprise your sister like that! And kudos to Matt for being up to watching the kids all week! :)

tessa said...

So fun!

Peck Family said...

Britani! I got chills ! Im so glad your out there with your sister. so cute and so fun! im excited to posts of the baby!

Chantal said...

How sweet! I am sure she loved a surprise like that! With all those pregnantcy woes, I bet she was so happy to have you guys comeand help...I love the photo oh a drink resting on her belly!