
Me, Ash, and Mom

Jake and Ashley

Uncle OJ

Me

Uncle OJ, Aunt Annmarie, Austin, and Olivia

Making our jam!

Well, last night we made our jam with the strawberry's we got earlier in the day. We had lots of fun. Today we woke up, and my Uncle and his family came over from New Jersey to see us. When they got here, we went down to the Inner Harbor and walked around. Just like yesterday it was hot and humid we walked at least 3miles. My poor sister, she is ready to pop and was such a trooper. We stopped and had lunch at Hard Rock and then went to the Aquarium. We saw a dolphin show and lots of sea animals. Can't wait for tomorrow. Ashley is getting induced tomorrow morning.
6 comments:
Looks a like you guys are having fun! I wonder how Matt is doing?!?! :)
dang britani, you look so good. you are so skinny! you are seriously one hot mama! that is so fun that you get to be there with ashley, that is so awesome, looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!
I didn't realize you were surprizing her Brit! Those pictures are so cute & you can totally tell how excited she is to see you!!! Tell Ashley good luck tomorrow! And don't worry, I think the boys are all still alive and kicking at this point!
What a fun idea to go visit your sister! Tell Ashley I'll be thinking of her and the baby on their big day -- I hope all goes well! :)
You look great in every single one of your pictures from the last couple months (i'm just looking at them all now for the first time :)). It's nice to know you're out here in the DC area, too, even if i don't get to see you. Hope the induction went well. tell Ash congrats for me!
Look at you Miss world traveler! I'm glad the boys aren't holding you back from all the fun! Carter is adorable by the way!
I love Ashley- I didn't know she was in Maryland- How fun to go see her. It's weird for me to see her prego- Isn't she still like 12? Man-We are getting old Brit! Shouldn't we be getting ready for girls camp or something?
Na- It's much more fun now, right?
Hope all went well with the delivery- Tell Ash I say HI!
Post a Comment