Saturday, June 7, 2008

Strawberry Pickin'

Today we woke up early and went to Baugher's farm that grows lots of fruits and veg. This day you could pick strawberrys! Lets just say is was fun for about 1min before we all started to die of heat, and sweat like pigs. Nate and Lori Miller came with us. We know Lori because we grew up with her family. We were in the same ward for awhile. They are living here in Maryland while Nate goes to Dental school. Its great my sister has some people to hang out with here.
Strawberry Picking


The whole gang!!
Jacob holding are final product!!!
After we rested and got our toes done tonight we made lots of strawberry jam!
Pictures of that to come soon.

5 comments:

Kyle said...

That looks like so much fun! At first I thought this farm was in AZ then I was you went to Maryland!! That is so fun that you surprised your little sis..I bet she is so happy to see you!!

Marissa said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE fresh strawberries! They are the best- so so sweet. They have a strawberry farm out here in KY too and we usually go every year... you made me want to go!!

Nate and Lori said...

Look at you...posing from the road! I'm so relieved not to have any freaky picture of me posted on here. You and I named out post the same thing without even realizing it.

Peck Family said...

like the color of your hair

Mark and Niki said...

Wow that looks like so much fun!!