We Blessed Carter yesterday (sunday). There was such a sweet spirt at church and Matthew did a great job. We had lots of family come and afterward had lunch at our house. Its so nice to have family close by and to have support from them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




15 comments:
Britani, your hair is so long and pretty! :) Aren't baby blessings the best? Carter is looking so yummy chunky! Actually, all the shots you posted are really good -- I'm glad it went so well!
Congrats! You are looking really good after the baby! and he is adorable!
Very cute pictures! I love your black and pink dress...I wish it was mine :)
You look so good!! I do love baby blessings. Our ward here in KY is actually quite big and we had 3 last Sunday. The spirit is always so strong when babies are blessed. I can't wait to meet little Carter and the rest of the fam at the end of this month! We are getting SOOO excited for the reunion!
looks like things went well. im sorry i missed it. the boys look so good. cant wait to see them. love you guys.
You look so good Britani! I love the pictures of his blessing day - what a sweet little family you have - I miss you guys!!
SO cute. You're lookin' good my friend. How funny that we blessed our boys on the same day. You have such a beautiful family.
I'm dying over that last post with Carter frowning! I don't know what it is but the first picture of him totally reminds me of Matt and Marc for some reason! Thanks for having all of us over, and by the way, Austin screamed half of the way home for that dang race track!!! I guess we know what he will be getting for Christmas next year!
Britani you look so cute in those pictures!
Wow I had to post just to say you look so good in the photos,good you you hot mama!
Britani, you look GREAT!! I loved your testimony and I was glad I could be there for the blessing.
Britani, you look so good! And your family is so cute! Congrats again!
I am glad it was such a nice day. You look so great. I love your dress. Kami
I am getting SO excited!!! I will be there next week :) Wahoo!!! You'll have to get me your phone # so we can hook up and have some fun play-dates with all the kids. Oh, and Hey-- I need your e-mail address... Or, actually, if you could send me a newsletter or sorts telling me (us?) about your family, recent events, Marc's job, etc., so my mom can compile a huge family newsletter for the reunion... that would be awesome!!! Thanks! I can't WAIT!
not Marc... Matt's job (ok, ok... so I copied and pasted part of that last comment from Emily's blog...) Sorry about that!
Post a Comment