Yesterday, we decide to take advantage of all the wind and go fly our kites. Hunter was a pro. and loved holding onto the end of the kite. Tyson for some reason would not hold onto the end of the kite. He thought it would take him up up and away!! Of course cute little Pax. loved every min of it.
I just had to post these pictures! Today I noticed Carter smiling, so I ran to get the camera to take a picture. I get the camera all ready and this is what his face turns to a big frown and on the verge of tears! It was as if the camera made him sad. After that it was all down hill! I'll catch him someday even if I have to wait forever!!




5 comments:
Carter looks so sad!! Poor kid!
I love to fly kites..soo fun!
Oh my goodness, don't newborns have the saddest frowny faces you've ever seen! It just breaks your heart! Great shots of the kite flying -- looks like fun! :)
I have never actually been able to get a kite to fly. I've never really tried though. I'll have to add that to my to-do list.
Sorry to add another comment, but I just wanted to let you know that Ashley is in our ward. I'm really excited about that.
Oh my goodness those are the best pictures! There is something so sad and yet so adorable when babies pucker up like that...
Post a Comment