Ok this may be silly but looking at this everyday makes me a happy person. I hope I am not the only one that has something in there house that makes them feel happy when they see it. I have had this done for awhile now but just added Carter onto the wall and wanted to share. I think this turned out great. I got the idea form my sis. in law who found a picture of it. So I copied it! My husband made the shelf and I put the rest together.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Something that makes me HAPPY!
Ok this may be silly but looking at this everyday makes me a happy person. I hope I am not the only one that has something in there house that makes them feel happy when they see it. I have had this done for awhile now but just added Carter onto the wall and wanted to share. I think this turned out great. I got the idea form my sis. in law who found a picture of it. So I copied it! My husband made the shelf and I put the rest together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




15 comments:
I love it! Thanks for sharing (and thanks for updating your blog~lol)!
I might have to steal this idea.
Ooh, its adorable! I'd copy if I had any kids to put under it. Maybe I'll save it for ewhen we finally do.
That is totally cute! You have a darling family of the cutest little boys. I can see why that makes you so happy. :)
ooooh! I really love it! I might have to copy you!
That is so cute! It turned out great. Way to go!
I want I want I need I need...
How did you do the letters??? I LOVE it!
How nice that you have 4 beautiful boys to fill up the space!
Cute, Cute, Cute!!! I thought of you and your house the minute I saw that picture and I love how it turned out! The boys look so cute!
I love it also! Your sis-in-law (Emily?) may have started a new trend! I'm going to show it to Aaron, and we may have to make it a project!
LOVE IT! I'm totally going to copy it!
So cute. It is very similar to what I had planned on doing in our entryway, but yours is way cuter. Where did you get your letters? Do you have a thing that makes them? That is where I'm stumped (I don't have a vinyl letter maker thing or know who does). I do love it though it is very cute.
That is so adorable Britani! How did you do the letters? Are those just regular frames? Directions please!!! Hope you guys are doing great!!!
kelly sent the picture onto me...i absolutely love it! please tell us how you did the letters....would love to copy you!
that is so cute! even after just being in your house a time or two, it's easy to tell you are so crafty and creative. i love it!
It turned out so great Britani!! Great job!!
Post a Comment