I can't believe our little man is already 2 months old. He has one the hearts of everyone in our family! Here are some fun things about him, he now weighs 11lbs 5oz which puts him in the 45%, for height he is 22 1/4in. and 15 1/4 for head which they are both in the 23%. He is my only baby that loves a pacifier, he now has been sleeping through the night for the last week from about 10pm to 7am give or take. He can smile (I have yet to catch it on camera) and he is cooing all the time.I truly feel so blessed to have this sweet spirit in our family and could not be a happier mom with the 4 boys Heavenly Father has blessed me with.
These two pictures of Paxton are the cutest ever! On sat we went to my parents to pick up our 2 older boys. They went with my dad to his father and sons camp out and had a blast. I wish I had pictures but it sounds like they had a great time and went on lost of hikes, found bugs and played with other kids. A BIG thanks to my dad. So back to the pictures this is in my parents back yard on the slip in slide. Paxton was not to sure of it but after Matt threw him down it a couple of times he loved it.
Here is Hunter having fun he is a pro at this!
Tyson had fun also.
These last few are at Marc and Emily's house. After spending some time with my parents we headed over to there house to let the kids play together. They have this great slide and the kids all had a great time going down it. Afterward we had a BBQ. We always have so much fun with them and are sad we don't live closer to each other. It can get crazy when we get together, we both have 4 kids which includes 2 babies and if you count our husbands that makes 10 to keep up with. Thanks guys for having us!




8 comments:
That water slide looks super fun..cute pics :)
Wow! Carter is getting so big! He looks like a Nunes baby, alright -- so cute! :) That slide looks like a lot of fun!
You are so lucky to have a baby that sleeps through the night! Joselyn is almost 6 months and still not doing that. Once she gets over this current cold though we're gonna do some training. She just likes to eat at night still. I can't wait to meet all of you guys SOON!
Charlie just slept through the night last night (from 10:30-6:00) for THE FIRST TIME, and he's 9 1/2 month old. SO jealous. But, I am happy for you. I only have two to chase after. With four, you need the sleep more! Anyway, keep having fun in that hot Arizona weather!!! I guess I better start prepping myself for it... we've gone from -8 to 75 this week...
carter is getting so big! man i miss everything! i cant wait to move back home. so matt has his interview soon, are you excited? are you coming? looks like things are well.miss you guys
Fun water slide! Your boys are so cute!
That picture of Paxton is too cute!!! We were glad you guys could come out and Matt still owes you big time for the nice blow to the head you recieved!
Curently, it is snowing here in Utah. And there you are having fun in the sun and looking great! Oh man your boys are soooo handsome!
Post a Comment