Tuesday, February 19, 2008

ZOO!






We went to the zoo yesterday with there cousins and the kids all had a blast together. After all that walking I still did not go into labor. The doc. today said I was a little more than a 3 and if I don't go on my own he will induce me wed. the 27. So we will see what happens.

4 comments:

Alexa said...

Well, unless this baby of mine comes early, it sounds like you're gonna beat me! What fun pics of the zoo -- isn't it nice to live where it's not too cold to get out in the winter? Good luck with everything -- I can't wait to see those cute newborn pics!

Jenny Lynn said...

I CANT BELIEVE YOU WENT TO THE ZOO. I thought you were supposed to be on bed rest, you really are super mom!

Kyle said...

We went to the zoo on Saturday...too bad we didn't go on the same day! I have always wished that my birthday was on Leap Year. You should wait and be induced then...I think that would be awesome...thats just me though!

Jess said...

You went to the zoo, and you didn't go into labor?? Sounds like me...I tried everything and Chase was still a week over due!