This last one of Paxton is just a random one. He loves to listen to music so today we hooked him up to our apple shuffle and he walked around the house and listened to the music.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Fireboys!
Last week Hunter had a school field trip to the fire station. All the kids had a great time I got to go and help out and Tyson got to come to. He was the happiest kid ever to get to go with Hunter. All the kids got Hats and coloring books. Here are just a few pictures of the boys and the hats. 




This last one of Paxton is just a random one. He loves to listen to music so today we hooked him up to our apple shuffle and he walked around the house and listened to the music.
This last one of Paxton is just a random one. He loves to listen to music so today we hooked him up to our apple shuffle and he walked around the house and listened to the music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Britany- I love your blog, I just found it through someone else's. You have the cutest background, and you boys are SO BIG!! I havent seen them in so long, they are adorable! I can't believe your having another stinkin boy! You are super mom!
what cute boys you have!!
What cute boys!! I bet they just loved the fire truck!
Where are the pictures of all the hot fireMEN??! j/k
My kids love to go to the firestation...that "lock up your daughters" shirt cracks me up!
Kyle
Awwww... that makes me miss all of our fun play groups and days out with our kids!! P.s. love that you hooked him up to the Ipod - what a cutie!
Post a Comment