Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Still here and need your help!

Thats right Iam still here and pregnant. I have gone to the doctor and Iam still at 3cm dilated and 75% effaced. I guess its better than nothing. So now all I do is wait and if I don't go on my own I will than be induced at the end of the month. Knowing my luck I will have to get induced. Now with the helping part. We have had a name in mind but still are not sure. I know some of you know it and some don't. We have a list of names we have put together and I need ALL OF YOU TO VOTE! You don't have to right much just leave the name you like. Even if I don't know you please vote. Having this be our 4th boy I need all the help we can get. My other boys names are Hunter, Tyson, and Paxton So help us pick one that fits!
Not in any order of likeness!
Carter
Sawyer
Jaxon
Brigg
Brody Middle name will be Hugh!

22 comments:

Jody said...

I say Sawyer. That's my vote. Good luck! Keep us updated!

Liora said...

Heber says Carter, I like Jaxson and then Brody.

Jodi said...

I love Jaxon but it's similar to Paxton. I think I like the way Carter sounds with the boys names and with the middle and last name.

Alexa said...

I agree with Jodi about Jaxon and Carter. Hugh is AWESOME -- that was my grandpa's middle name, and we've though about using it for a middle name, too, so don't be surprised...! ;)

Kyle said...

Okay...I agree that Jaxon sounds too close to Paxton. You will get them confused your whole life..you know what I'm talking about "Jaxon, Paxton, whatever your names is...get over here!" we got way too much going on to keep names straight and if the names sound the same...forget it! I like Brigg same type of name but it has a way different sound than your other boys...just my opinion!
I hope you are feeling better!
Kyle

Susan said...

I think Carter is my favorite.. Brigg is my second favorite! Carter Hugh Nunes or Brigg Hugh Nunes. both good... You've got some good name choices there! :)

Stacy said...

I think I will vote for Sawyer. And you probably will have to be induced! Look how long I was on bedrest with Ally and ended up induced! Emma too!

Nate and Lori said...

I like Sawyer! Good luck! I think this is the reason we don't have kids yet because we can never pick names that the two of us like!

Tiffany said...

Brody is my favorite! Good luck deciding on a name.

Matt and Adge said...

I like Sawyer the best :). It's getting so close...good luck!

Carol Horn said...

I vote for Sawyer or Carter I like them all. Good luck let us know when you have your fourth baby boy. Carol

Melissa said...

I obviously love Brody! That would be fun. If we have another boy I really like Carter for him- We are so on the same name page! Really I like all the others too. I think you've picked really cute names- I also love Sawyer. The only one I would vote against is Jaxon, just cuz it sounds a lot like Paxton... but maybe that's why you like it. I don't know if I'm much help- but I don't think you'll go wrong with any of those choices!
Hope he comes soon so you can be up and around again! Good Luck with it all- :)

tessa said...

Love Sawyer. Tried to talk Steve into that for our little guy but he wouldn't go for it so someone should use that adorable name:) I taught a little boy in preschool named Sawyer and he was the sweetest. I do like all the choices though and think they work well with your other boys.

Jenny Lynn said...

I like Carter, then Brody. They are both so cute!

The Trippy Stevensons said...

Oh, All soo cute. If I were to rank them in order it would be.
Carter
Sawyer
Brody
Brigg (I don't think Brig Hugh sound right that is why it is last---)


Jaxon is so cute but like others have said to close to cute Pax...plus the are the closest in age
Good luck with induction. :)

Peck Family said...

BRIGG! or JAXON

But Britani the worst is hearing everyone's advice. Just go for the name that keeps coming back to you. I think all sound good. or... you could be like me ans get stuck on the same first letter and the same last letter...

Morris said...

can you have your baby already? maybe all the walking at the zoo will do you some good. i think i like brody and brigg. hugh is a good middle name im sure dad will love it. love ya

Chantal said...

Hey Brittany, I am glad you found me! I love your boys names, they are so tough, real boyish. I think Sawyer or Brody would fit nicley.
I cant belive I havent seen you on almost 6 years! Someday we need to get our kids together! Cute family, and good luck with #4.

Natalie said...

I vote for Carter. All of them are super cute though. I'm so excited for you guys.

BensonFam said...

I vote Sawyer first and then Carter. Good luck! I can't wait to hear when he arrives!

Anonymous said...

I love carter hugh nunes, and brody hugh nunes and briggs hugh nunes!

Alaina said...

Oh I really like Brig.

I know you like Jaxon but it sounds too much like Paxton! (Haha just as I wrote this I can see others have said the same thing :)

Brigg is cute, Brody too.