Thursday, February 28, 2008

Carter Hugh Nunes!

Here is our little guy!
Carter Hugh Nunes,Born Feb 25 @ 4:30 pm 6lbs 5oz 19inches long. Labor and Delivery was great it lasted about 5 hrs and when it was time to push he came right out. We are both doing great just resting and its nice to be home.




24 comments:

Susan said...

Yippee! I'm the first one to leave a comment! I'm so excited for you and your family... and I'm pleased since I voted for Carter! ;) He sure is a little one - Emma was 6-5 also. I can't wait to see him! I'm assuming you are home from the hospital now?

Jess said...

How exciting!! What a cute baby! How did it go? How are you doing?

Jody said...

Congratulations!!! Hope you and baby are both doing well. Take care!

Melissa said...

YEAH!!!! CONGRATULATIONS BRIT!! I'm SO Happy to hear everything has gone well. I guess by #4
you're an old pro at popping them out! Now if you can get some sleep, you'll really be feeling good. Have fun with your newest little guy Carter, how sweet!

Alexa said...

Yay, Britani! I'm so glad things went so well for you! I love the name, and love all the sweet shots of him and the rest of your family! I can't wait to see more of him! :)

Kyle said...

congrats! He looks so cute and you look great too! I am so happy for you guys!
Kyle

Aubree and/or Addy :) and sometimes Craig said...

Congratulations. He is darling--love the name. Excited to see him in person!

Liora said...

Congratulations!! He is precious!

Peck Family said...

YEA! I've been checking every minute to see if you would post! Congrats! Can't wait to see him.

Brad, Briene and Brayden said...

Congratulations. I am so glad to hear that everthing went so well. Carter is such a cutie.

Nate and Lori said...

You are amazing! You make it all sound so easy. Congrats!

Shelly and Ken said...

Congrats! He looks so cute and you look great. So glad that everything went well. Thanks for posting the cute pictures.

The Trippy Stevensons said...

I haven't turned on the computer for a week. But I thought there just might be baby pictures so I made a special effort. Oh he is just perfect. Congrats! I wish I could come hold him. HE is perfect!

Charmaine said...

Congratulations!!!

The Frosts said...

How exciting...I love his middle name, "Hugh"!! And, of course, his first name too. I hope you are doing well! See you in a few.

The Higgins Family said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful, wow!

Jodi said...

Yay! I can't wait to meet him!
Congrats!

Stacy said...

CONGRATS!! What an exciting day! I hope your recovery is going well.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BensonFam said...

Congratulations Britani! What a sweet, fun and wonderful family you have. Good luck and I can't wait to see more pictures!

Tiffany said...

Congrats! What an adorable little boy. Just a day later and he would have shared Aubrianna's birthday! I hope you are all doing well, and enjoying time with your new baby boy!

Alaina said...

Holy Cow Brit, I am seriously in awe of you - CONGRATULATIONS!!! A little jealous, too (I must be crazy huh). He is beautiful and I'm so happy things went smoothly!

Natalie said...

He is so so so so so so so so so so SOOOOO cute.

Anonymous said...

love a suck of hiscock