Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Bed Rest!
Thats right I have been put on bedrest! Me of all people I never thought it would happen. So here is a little bit of the story. I woke up early yesterday moring throwing up. Well I throw up at leats 12 to 15 times and on top of that it was coming out of the other end to. During all of this my stomach was hurting and so was my back so I tock a shower to relax did not help. So off to the hospital I went. When i got there and got checked in my contractions were 3 min apart. I got 3 shots of something to try to stop them and the med. did not work. So it was time for an IV. She check me and I was at 3. With that I got more med. and just waited. Well after more med and laying in a hospital bed all day long. They decide I could stay in the hospital on bed rest or come home to bedrest and be in my own bed. So late last night I got to come home. I have to take my med. every 4 to 6 hours and try to stay in bed as much as I can. The Doc. does not want to deliver me befor 36 weeks if he does not have to. So now Iam just on bed rest till monday when I will be 36 weeks at least its only 5 days of rest. Thank you to all of those that are helping us out and have offered I have great friends and family. I will keep you posted when i know more. I go back to the doc tommorow to get checked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
Ack! Oh, no, Britani! I wish I could come help, too! I hope you really do get some rest, and that all goes well until Mon!
Holy crap!!! If you need anything don't hesistate to call! Keep us updated!!
Thats terrible..bed rest is the worst! I had preterm labor with Ben and the medication they give you is terrible...it makes you feel like you are on speed but you just have to lay there all day (are you on turbuteline?) Anyway, good luck and get the rest while you can :)
Kyle
Hang in there. I will keep checking to see what happens. Love, Kami
Sorry to hear it. Glad you're where you belong but bed rest is no fun!!! Can I have your boys over to play? Bring some food? Come and visit? Go to the store? Got any cravings? Want some celebrity gossip magazines? Just let me know. I've been there and want to help!
Oh Britt!! I am so sorry. I really really feel for ya! If you need to talk give me a call or email me. I know exactly what you are going through! trust me!
oh that totally sucks. at least you will get some good rest before the baby comes and you wont get any at all- gotta count your blessings where-ever they come from. I hope you are all okay! You are wonder-woman, you'll get through it!
Oh my gosh! I just keep thinking how hard it would be to lay in bed worrying about having a baby four weeks before you were expecting it, and then laying there thinking of all the things to do! Just enjoy your time and keep us posted...
Hang in there. But I can't wait to see the new arrival. I guess there will be no need for induction with this one! Is is really only a month befor you and everyone else is due!
That's awful. What's the latest? I hope you're feeling better.
I'm so relieved you're close to your family and all of those good Arizona gals to help with everything! Good luck and I'll be thinking of you!!
Post a Comment