Here are pictures of some of the girls.
This is almost everyone that was there. Minus a few ladies that had to leave early and tessa she was taking the picture.
This picture is great I have no clue why there are a few spots on it. But this is all of the girls that where there that are expecting! We are all having boys but the two at the end in black. I guess the way the picture is they are at the front. The first one due is in the stripes and then it goes down from there.




8 comments:
I can't believe how many pregos there are! That is a great picture, although I'm jealous of all of you ahead of me in line!
Congrats!! I wish that I could have been to the party!
what a fun shower! ash told me all about it... :)
What a great post, it was fun to see all of the pictures!
Hi Britani
I found your blog through Melissa's..I can't believe all of those boys...CRAZY!
Kyle
you only have 34 more days left im jealous. i cant wait to see you this week, and the boys i miss them so much. it will be fun being at the wrestling tournament with you. ill acutally have someone to hang out with and talk to. see you later. love ya
Congrats on the new little boy! Four!!! Thats awesome. It seems like everyone that I know only has boys. Thanks for the nice comments.
I am so jelous I wasn't there. You all look so good. I love the line-up of pregnant women!
Post a Comment