Thursday, September 6, 2007

Surprise!

Well I guess its only a surprise to some of you. Some how people know when I have not even told anyone officially tell right now that..... Where having Baby #4. Yes Matt and I and the kids are so happy. Iam 13 weeks and 4 days due March 9. I have been feeling ok with this one. I have good and bad days. But life must go on. I Know what some of you are thinking that me and Liora are only a day a part. NO we did not plan this it just happen and we were both surprised to know how close we where. A funny thing that happend when we were telling the boys that I have a baby in my tummy and that my tummy will start to grow and get bigger. Tyson turns to Matt and points at his stomach and ask do you have a baby in there too. I just laughed. I get to find out what we are having on Oct 9 so about 4 weeks away. I will be happy with what every Heavnly father gives us as long as we have a healthy baby. Here is a picture of our little one.

16 comments:

Stacy said...

CONGRATS!! I guess I should have jumped on the bandwagon with this one! NOT! I am very happy for you!

Jess said...

Wow! Congrats! That was a funny story! Weird that you and Liora are due so close! We are so happy for you!

Susan said...

That's so wonderful! 4 little kiddies! What a little brood you are cookin' ;)

Kami Banks said...

Yea! Congrats! How are you feeling? I am so happy for you. You are a strong women. I want to have four kids someday, but there are alot of days I don't even know if I can handle three. :) Well, I'll be excited to hear what you are having. Good luck, Kami

The Trippy Stevensons said...

Hurray with BIG SMILES. I am sooo excited for you. You have conquered the three kid hump so it is all down hill from there right? You are such a cute mom. As for the sex, well, if it happens to be another boy that wouldn't be so bad because you guys know that you can make darn cute ones. But, If you do have a girl this time I hope she is as pretty as you!
Congratulations!!!
Melissa

Peck Family said...

if you look close at your baby... I think she is wearing a bow and a bracelet.:)I think it's super fun that you and Liora are due the same time. Truly are BFF!

the landreths said...

I'm inspired by your ambition, Brit.;) Glad to see the sonogram and hear that everything is going well. Congrats!

Alaina said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Congratulations Britani! You are amazing, I hope to be supermom like you... just contemplating a second has me thinking of all the personal time I'll lose. :) You are an amazing example of what we're here for, & how important families are!

PS I hope you get a girl.

Mark and Niki said...

Holy cow that is so awesome for you guys!!! You are amazing. How fun would that be if you and Liora had them on the same day??? Congrats!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Holy cow Brit! You are one fertile myrtle! I am SO happy for you guys. Glad to hear you are feeling well.
I can't wait to see this cute little baby. I think my prego clothes are still at my Dad's if you want to borrow them again... Maybe you should just keep them, at the rate you're going, you'll need them again before I will! Ahhh, You guys are crazy, It's WONDERFUL!!!!!

Brad, Briene and Brayden said...

congratulations! I am so excited for you and can't wait to find out what you are having. Glad to hear you have felt better than the others. It's miserable being sick.

Natalie said...

SOOO excited for you guys. You're such a cute mom. Can't wait to find out what you're having!!

Matt and Adge said...

congratulations! that's so exciting!

it's so fun to look through your blog. good luck with the pregnancy and i hope you are feeling well. i'll be looking for the gender post in a few weeks :).

BensonFam said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm tending my nephew today and wondering how on earth I'm going to handle two - you are amazing!! Hope you keep feeling well and that everything goes smoothly - keep us posted!!

Adam Jensen said...

Congrats on your pregnancy :) exciting!
love, Rachel Jensen