Haha you'll have to see my today's blog about my new love. After a year of Michael obsession I was sort of creeped out by the new Prison Break... it's a nightmare-maker!...
Oh my heck I Love Wentworth!!! Seriously I could eat him with a spoon! I am glad you posted a picture b/c I really wanted to but didn't have the guts! Thanks
Matthew and I have been married for 11yrs. We have 5 little boys, Hunter 9, Tyson 7,Paxton 5, Carter 3 and our newest little guy Beckett! We are living in Pa. while Matt goes to Pharmacy School.
8 comments:
What a HOTTIE!!
Haha you'll have to see my today's blog about my new love. After a year of Michael obsession I was sort of creeped out by the new Prison Break... it's a nightmare-maker!...
He is such a hottie! I do love Mondays!!
I love Wednesdays!
Heather you are to funny.
Oh my heck I Love Wentworth!!! Seriously I could eat him with a spoon! I am glad you posted a picture b/c I really wanted to but didn't have the guts! Thanks
I look forward to you posting a new picute tomm!!! How does that sound!
Just for you I might have to. I love when I log on to my blog and I get to see him.
Post a Comment