My brother got married on May 19th it was a very hot day. The picture at the way top is all of us girls at Christians Shower that we threw her. The rest are pictures of the day. I forgot my camera so I do not have many pictures of the day. We had fun and the kids did quite well consdering the long day. Glad to have Christian part of the family.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Chucks Wedding!
My brother got married on May 19th it was a very hot day. The picture at the way top is all of us girls at Christians Shower that we threw her. The rest are pictures of the day. I forgot my camera so I do not have many pictures of the day. We had fun and the kids did quite well consdering the long day. Glad to have Christian part of the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I love your bridesmaids skirts! And your boys are darling in tuxes!
Those skirts turned out really cute! And yes - your boys do look darling in their tuxes! Just like little men!
I agree your boys look handsome in their tuxes!!!
i can't believe Charley is married already! I think the last time I saw you was at his homecoming in Oct. Good for him! They look super cute!
https://kargoku.id/tips-pinjaman-online-untuk-dana-darurat/
Post a Comment