Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Big Mess!





Ok so by looking at these pictures you would think I had a what to wear crissis. But thats not the case this time. You see the very last pictures is what this hole mess is for. Yes thats a Roach. You see I was getting ready for bed tonight. When all of a sudden this roach flew from my towel that I was drying my face off with. Of course I about died and ran to get Matthew. He came in armed with a fly swatter and some bug spray. Well to make a long story short. The bug got away but not befor matt sprayed it with bug spray. So we spent about 30min looking for this roach. Matt said it went under the dressers and never came out. So we tore my dresser apart. I was not about to go to bed with a roach in my room. I had no cule if it was dead or just hidding. Well after clearing out my dresser tipping it upside down no roach was to be found just a huge mess. Matt finnally looked under the bed he had to move a blanket that was stuffed under there and of course thats were we found it. I was so happy I now can go to bed with out thinking its going to crawl on me tonight.
























Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Susan said...

Ahhhh! Gross!!! I would have freaked out too! :)

Alaina said...

Oh! Hilarious! I can totally picture this chaos before bed... Hahaha thanks for sharing!

Stacy said...

Oh that makes me sick to my stomach! I can't stand those dirty creepy crawly things!! I am glad that you found it! I might of had to stay in a hotel if I knew that was in my room!

Peck Family said...

That's so funny. I could picture you killing the bug with a broom... but good job Matt!