Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter


The Easter Bunny brought all the boys Light saber's this year.

After looking through what else they got. It was time for the Hunt!!!!






It did not take them long to leave a wrapper mess.


When Beck woke up he looked through his bucket!
He got lots of books and a chocolate bunny.
We put out a few eggs for him to get. He just wanted to taste them all!!

For Easter dinner we had Ham. Grandpa got out his solar over to cook it in.
The boys where very curios as to how it worked!



Love this picture!!
 We missed Daddy though.....
Matt has been working every weekend sense we have
gotten back, so he has missed a few Holiday's with us :(!!!!


My sister went out to visit her in laws,
 but made it back just in time to have the girls in a couple
 shots and than off to church.




Oh my what I am I going to do with Carter!!! He is always
trying to be the funny one!!! Or maybe some might not think its
funny. But none the less, he is always up to someting in the pictures I take.

The gang eating dinner!!!

The night could not be complete with out some spa time!!!
When I saw this picture it made me laugh out loud. Theirs Carter
 hamming it up again!!

0 comments: