Its been just little over a week now and I finally remember I should take pictures of his ear. He has been doing pretty good but we did have a bump in the road. Two days ago he got hit in the ear. I did not see it happen but a little boy in our neighbor and Paxton where playing. I think they where jumping over each other and something about paxton did not get down in time and he caught his ear. When it happened I was just a bit freaked out. Paxton come running to me crying and yelling his ear has been hit. When he gets to me, there was a spot in the back of his ear dripping with blood. I new that one or two of his stitches had broken. By this time Matt has taken him from me(we where down the st. a bit playing in a church parking lot by our house) and I told him to hurry home with him and I would get the rest of the boys. I gathered all the boys with help from and friend and the little walk that it is to get home was trying so hard not to cry. I just hate to see one of my boys hurt. We put a call into the doc. and when he called back he said just to apply pressure and dress it with gauze. We already had an appt. to see the doc the next morning so he said he should be ok as long as the blood stops. The next day at the doctors he reminded me quite a couple times to please not let my child get hit in the ear again. The ear looked good just set him back a couple days of healing. Before he got hit it was starting to lay back down and not be as red. So sense than I have had to be the mean mom and not let him really play with other kids. I have to watch him like a hawk. His ear now is getting lots better. I still think it looks gross but its getting better every day!
Friday, September 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment