Tuesday, July 19, 2011

He did it!!!






That's right Carter has done it!!! It only took about a week and he was good to go. We had a couple rough days with the whole number 2(but who doesn't)! I believe after he sat on the toilet for 2 an half hours no joke, and I sat on the floor with him reading and singing songs he finally went # 2 in the toilet and realized it was not that hard or bad!!! We put off potty training him till just after 3 which worked out perfect. Last year right around this time Carter ended up getting strep down under. Ever sense than, he has hard a hard time going poop! It just about broke my heart every time he went. There was always lots of crying and holding it in for days! He was on miralax every single day just to keep him soft and going. I never though this day would every come....but it did and its been great only having one in diapers now.



2 comments:

GrammieJ said...

Way to go Carter, we are soooo proud of you!! xoxo

Lindsay and Bobbie Brotherson said...

I had no idea he potty trained that quick! That's awesome. You are super mom. Next time i need a kid potty trained we are coming to your house!!!