We had quite a full weekend with Hunter's Baptism and now Beckett's Blessing. It worked out perfect to do both in the same weekend with family coming out to see us. Matt gave the most perfect blessing to our little guy. I am so thankful for a worthy husband that can perform these ordinances on our children. I feel very lucky to have such a supportive family that was willing to sacrifice and come out. There had been a lot going on back at home with Matt's family and I know it was hard for them to leave home and come out to be with us! On this special day for our family..... Matt's grandma left this earth very early in the morning to be with her husband who just passed 24days before her, this is also the same day Jill (Matt's sis.)passed away last year. I am very thankful for eternal families and can't wait for the day to be able to see them all again.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
What cute pics of all the family! How are you adjusting to 5 kids?!
Thats so cool that both of your parents could come out for the special events this week. Matt did a great job on the blessing and congrats Hunter on the baptism. Sorry to hear about Matts Grandma.
so cute brit you look amazing...and how did you get all 5 boys to look at the camera...super cute and it was a very neat blessing
I LOVE the picture of all the boys... and you look beautiful Brit!!!
What a special weekend. so loved seeing your family pictures.
I'm happy for your inlaws to be together again. so sorry they had to suffer for a while, but I know they are happy now.
They were really sweet people, glad that I knew them.
LOVE your family picture. LOVE IT! You look gorgeous and I love that you have 5 boys!
Post a Comment