Early this week Tyson had a field trip to an apple farm!! And once again
Carter and I tagged along. (It really is lots of fun to get to go on these field trips
with the boys. I truly love being there when they get to experience something new
and fun!!) All the kids got to see how this farm cleans, treats and packs all their
apples. Than we got to go out to their fields and pick apples.



This was the packing line. Each child go to pick out
apples to put into their bags.


Then it was time to go outside and get the
nice fresh ones right off the tree!!
They tasted sooooo good.

Carter had so much fun. Tyson's
teacher gave Carter a bag so he could get
his own apples also. He loved every min of it.


Carter, Tyson and Cambree
(Cambree is in Tyson church class and school class
these two have tons of fun with each other!!)
1 comments:
What fun!!! Tell Ty to save me and apple for when I get there!!
Post a Comment