Sunday, February 14, 2010

CRAZY Carter!!!







All I have to say is this kid is WILD! We love him to death
I am just glad that he has not ended up in the hospital for all
the crazy things he does. On this day he got into a bottle of
cleaning powder with bleach. The pictures aren't great my camera was dying
and I took them fast, I did not want Carter to be playing in it for long.
When I found him he was pretend to swim in it. Out of all the boys he is by far
the one who has gotten into the most. He will pull a chair up to any of the counters
grab the knifes and run with them. He has sat on the stove and trys to turn the
burners on. His new thing is finding any bottle he can and just spraying it everywhere. I
think in some ways he thinks he is helping me clean but if he only could
understand what a big mess he is making.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my heck!!! That is totally something my boys would do. It is hard to be mad when they look that dang cute.

Unknown said...

This is actually brook....I did not know I was signed in under Skip.

tessa said...

Wow!

Peck Family said...

Britani that's my Little Lincoln! He tries to start the oven... then tries to cook while the gas is on... then climbs on the couch and tries to take off our biggest picture... and then tries to do dishes... yes. He makes me tired... but then does a cute smile and then i forget... hence baby #4.

Stacy said...

Oh drats!! I think flour is the worst mess to clean up. Is sure looks like he is having a blast though! Maybe you should have added some water and food coloring and made playdough!

Kyle said...

Oh my goodness...that is funny!