Monday, June 22, 2009
We made it!!!
This is not going to be a very long post and no pictures. Just wanted to let anyone who cares know we made it to Erie, Pa. on Early Friday morning around 3am. I am emotionally exhausted and physical exhausted. This whole 3 hour time change is something we are all trying to get used to. Well, we have a lot to do hope to update with pictures soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
Congrats! I am so glad you all made it safely! It is quite a move across the country! Good luck in Erie.
That's great news! I can't wait to hear how the journey went and how you're getting settled. :)
good luck. Can't wait to see more pics.
Congratulations! Give the time change a full week. It stinks, but y'all will adjust. As soon as you're feeling a little more settled in, start looking for fun things to do. Get to know your new home and you'll learn to love it! It was really hard for me when we first left AZ. You're gonna love the falls and springs in the East, though!
Yay!! I can't wait to see more pictures and hopefully see YOU soon! Good luck with getting settled.
Glad you guys made it safe and sound! Tell the boys HI for us!
Glad you made it! Can't wait to see the pictures!
its cold out here uh?
My sister told me she met you today. I told her about your "waxing parties" and she was pretty excited to hear about it. I'm sure you'll have a new customer when you decide to start back up.
that last comment was me.
I am so glad that you made it ok. I am going to miss you..but I will see you in a couple of years!
Post a Comment