Now how did you manage to arrange everyone and then run back in and not look like you were all frazzled and barely got back into the picture? You guys all look beautiful! Nice job!
nice job! You are doing awesome! Where did you take the pictures at? Family pictures are nice, but oh-so-hard to do. Especially when you are setting it up and running to jump in! Way to go!! :)
When did your brother get so tall?? And to answer your question about photoshop stuff I'm not sure if elements is the same - but I use photoshop actions to make my pictures pop - http://www.thepioneerowoman.com is a great resource. She got a bunch of free actions that I use all the time. I would Google photoshop elements tutorials also - you'll probably get a ton of hits. But if you want to send me some of these pics, I'll run a couple of actions on them for you! (for free, of course! just email them to csblueyes@gmail.com)
Matthew and I have been married for 11yrs. We have 5 little boys, Hunter 9, Tyson 7,Paxton 5, Carter 3 and our newest little guy Beckett! We are living in Pa. while Matt goes to Pharmacy School.
7 comments:
Now how did you manage to arrange everyone and then run back in and not look like you were all frazzled and barely got back into the picture? You guys all look beautiful! Nice job!
nice job! You are doing awesome! Where did you take the pictures at? Family pictures are nice, but oh-so-hard to do. Especially when you are setting it up and running to jump in! Way to go!! :)
When did your brother get so tall?? And to answer your question about photoshop stuff I'm not sure if elements is the same - but I use photoshop actions to make my pictures pop - http://www.thepioneerowoman.com is a great resource. She got a bunch of free actions that I use all the time. I would Google photoshop elements tutorials also - you'll probably get a ton of hits. But if you want to send me some of these pics, I'll run a couple of actions on them for you! (for free, of course! just email them to csblueyes@gmail.com)
nice job, britani!! those pictures are beautiful! and what a cool venue! where did you take them?
Way to go Brit! The pictures look great!
They look great Brit! And I agree... I don't know how you were able to do that with out looking completely frazzled!
Cute pictures! Cute Bangs! Cute+ Cute = Double Cute!
Post a Comment