Monday, March 2, 2009

Sword fighting

The weather has been so nice that we have been playing outside a ton. When I was at Target the other day, they had in there dollar section play swords. Well today I got them out and we had so much fun playing for hours outside with them. Paxton ready to fight,


followed by the crazy Tyson,
(man give this kid a sword and he becomes a wild boy)


and last fierce Hunter.



They fought



laughed,





they loved to chase there dad


one even cried,
( 7 times)

there were many and I mean many dog piles!!




And you can't leave a picture out of Carter. He had fun playing outside too.
Soon we will have FOUR little boys running and playing.
So here is to many more afternoons as a family playing and making lots of memories.

2 comments:

Alexa said...

Awww, I love the one of you and Carter! The others are great, too -- those $1 swords look fun!

Ben and Amberly said...

You know what is so crazy?!? A few weeks ago I had to work a AIA Wresting Tournament up here at the Prescott Valley Event Center. It was a blast from the past and I couldn't help but think of you. I don't think I've been to a wresting match since high school. And here we are 10 years later doing it again. Crazy.