Monday, April 21, 2008

What a DAY!

I really don't even know where to begin my day. Oh yeah lets start with the sec. Paxton woke up. He woke up with the runs and after that I had changed no joke 7 diapers of his by noon. He had been in the bath twice by noon to help with his rash. Then sometime between 12 and 1pm while I was talking on the phone to my friend Ashley. Paxton was sitting on my lap and threw up 3 times all over me thank goodness he missed Carter who was laying next to me! All I could say while on the phone was "oh my gosh" "oh my gosh" I just about died and told Ash I would call her back. On top of getting it all over me it got all over the couch! Hunter came to our rescue with towels. After already getting ready for the day earlier I had to get back in the shower and Paxton had to take another bath. So than I had to get out the steam vac. and clean the couch. Now anyone who knows me I could not just stop with cleaning that spot so I cleaned both couches. Now by this time Paxton is down for a nap and so is Carter. This is when I thought it would be smooth sailing for the rest of the afternoon. BOY WAS I WRONG! Tyson has been having pro with potty training and I really don't know what to do about it. So for some odd reason while playing with Hunter in the front room where we have another set of couches he deiced to pee on it. I about flipped out when I saw pee all over the other couches. Good thing I already had the steam vac out and now I get to clean the other couches too. Also when Carter woke up from his nap he had a huge blow out and there was poop everywhere. Matt missed out on all the action today but boy did he get an ear full when he got home just in time for dinner. On the Bright side of things I think and hope tomorrow will be a better day. Here are a few pictures of Pax in the tub today. At least he looked like he was having fun. Actually he really never acted sick today and has a happy little guy. I threw in a picture of Hunter too, he helped feed the baby today and loved every min of it.
P.S. after reading this I hope know one is going to be afraid to come to my house and sit on my couches. I promise I cleaned them real good!


11 comments:

Alexa said...

Ack! That sounds TERRIBLE, Brit! I'm so sorry -- I can't really think of anything good to say about it except that at least your kiddos look happy in the photos. I sure hope today turns out better than that!

Kyle said...

What a terrible day. Those are the worst kind of days...hopefully today is better :)

Susan said...

I hate to laugh at your expense Britani, but this post made me giggle. ;) Your couches really had a bad day! :) I hope Paxton is feeling better today - it's so weird when kids get sick sometimes - they can seem so happy and then all of sudden they're throwing up. So fun to be a mommy!

Jess said...

Wow! What a day!!! Don't you just love being a mom?

tessa said...

Woah, that is a lot of poop. 3 in diapers again over here means I change quite a few but I think you've got me beat. Hope Pax is back to himself and what a lady to have the steam vac out so quickly:)

amaree said...

Wow wow wow... What a trooper you were with a super pooper! I hate blowouts. Good luck today!

The Nunes' said...

Oh Brit, I'm sorry you had such a bad day yesterday! Hopefully today went a little better! And that is the exact reason we finally got a leather couch. They arn't my favorite as far as looks go, but they clean so easy. The boys looked so cute at the wedding too! Too bad Paxton didn't know how to "spank his bum-bum" yet!

The Trippy Stevensons said...

Isn't motherhood GREAT!!! I swear there is not one bodily function a mothers doen't get to a "play" in. It sound like you are a champ though.... If I lived in AZ I would come over and sit on your couches anyday! :) You are a supermom!

Jenny Lynn said...

Oh man.. why do they all have to act up on the same day- poop, barf, pee.. thats a lot to deal with! what a woman!

Morris said...

hey brit im sorry you had such a bad day! i cant wait till i have one of those days! haha....at least hunter helped you out a little. tell them i love and miss them!

TammeNBen said...

Sounds like a "I signed up for this?" kind of day? I've tagged you, see my blog for instructions if you feel the urge to do it. :)