

Well we started out they new year with great things happening. We finnally have all our boys in some type of class during church. It won't be long befor we have a new little one. So this is a great break. This last sunday was a new day for all in our house. Hunter moved up a class, Tyson left nursery and became the cutest sunbeam around. And than our little man Paxton started nursery for his first time. I just love these pictures. Paxton is really into smileling for the camera its way cute. I will post Christmas pictures soon. I just need to go through them all.




7 comments:
They're all so grown up and handsome Britani! Enjoy your break from kids in RS/Sunday school - I am having one rude awakening after having such a long one. :)
I love that last one. He's such a cutie. They all are. We need to enjoy our short break while it lasts!
Cute pics. Lucky girl to have all of your kids in classes. I can't wait till Caden is old enough to go to nursery. It is no fun trying to do Primary with him (Ken has only been able to go to church a handful of times since we have moved here)
I LOVE Hunter's face in the first picture...CLASSIC!!
They are SO darling! Enjoy those few months of church... I'm counting down - two months 'til nursery!
cute boys! Fun for you that you are kid free during church. HOw are you feeling? Good to hear from you. Kami
So cute Brit! I love it when they are all cleaned up & ready for church. They all look so sweet and innocent. Have a fun break while it lasts. I really like you're new layout too. Hope you're feeling well! Love ya-
Post a Comment