Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Hunter, Tyson and Paxton

Are very pleased to say that we are having another baby Boy on the way. We are all very excited. Thank you for all of your emails and phone calls today. The name hunt has began the one we like so far is Jaxson. Who knows it could change another hundred times. Thanks for all of your support. I think Iam going to need it. Not only will I be a mother of 4 but a Mother of 4 BOYS!!

19 comments:

Stacy said...

Congrats!! That is so crazy that you are going to have 4 boys!! It makes me nervous to try for #4 and get 4 girls! I like the name though! Very cute, and I am sure we will hear of lots of other names along the way!
Congrats again!

Peck Family said...

Britani!
I think it's great that your having another boy. Your going to have the biggest bluest baby shower ever! Your house will be fun during high school years:) I told Logan that Hunter's mommy has a baby boy in her tummy. Logan was very excited for you all. He really wants a boy and today he wants to call him Willy Wonka.
Good luck with the names.

Susan said...

Woohoo! That's just super news! 4 boys!! I couldn't be more excited for you guys. :)

Jodi said...

Congrats!!!
Something so ironic, my friend at home just had a baby boy on Sunday and named him Jaxson! I think it's a very cool name!

the landreths said...

YEA!! I am really, really excited for you. Congratulations and good luck picking a name. Boy names are hard. Maybe girl names are, too, but i wouldn't know :). I like Jaxson, though! 4 boys. Wow!

Brad, Briene and Brayden said...

Congratulations I am excited for you guys. You are going to have your hands full that's for sure but you can handle it. You will be awesome with all those boys.

Mark and Niki said...

Wow...that is awesome!!!! I love the name!!! Atleast you have everything you could possibly need! I am so excited for you!!! You could name him Wentworth??? J/K Congrats

The Trippy Stevensons said...

Congratulations!!! The best thing is that you know for sure you have dang cute boys. I really am excited for you. Honestly I would prefer all boys than girls...less hormones!

Brett said...

Congrats!I have 6 brother and I love it. I bet the boys are so excited. Kami

Aubree and/or Addy :) and sometimes Craig said...

Congrats! You're a great mom, your #4 boy will be a lucky little guy.

Melissa said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you. The world needs more gentleman. At least you already know what he will look like... SO CUTE! CoNgrAtUlaTionS!

Natalie said...

So exciting! Congrats. 4 boys will be so much fun.

Jess said...

Oh Man!!!! I was really hoping for this one to be your little girl! Oh well....maybe next time! On the other hand, boys are so much fun. And to have 4 is very exciting. They will be such good friends!

BensonFam said...

I have to say the thought of 4 boys leaves me a little speechless. Number 2 is making me nervous!! You are my hero Britani. Keep us posted on how everything is going. I'm so excited for you guys!

Matt and Adge said...

congrats, britani! that is so cool you're having another boy...that many in a row doesn't happen very often :).

Shelly and Ken said...

Congratulations! Boys are great (of course girls are great too). I can't believe you will have 4. You're amazing!

Melissa said...

Hey- I know I already commented on this, but it was like over a month ago! I need your address for Christmas cards. No, As of now we are not going to Az for Christmas, but I'm trying to come out for New Years. We'll see. I'll let you know if it works out. Hope all is well!

Peck Family said...

"For the Love of Mary Poppins! Please up date your blog!"

Susan said...

Britani... are you trying to collect as many comments as you can with this post by never putting up anything new? ;)