A few Mondays ago. We went to the libary and made these capes and masks. The boys sure love wearing them and pretending they are super man. They love to dress up all the time.
Your "super heros" are so cute. That looks so fun. Hopefully Brayden will want to dress up in super hero clothes and not princess things:) Take care. Kami
Matthew and I have been married for 11yrs. We have 5 little boys, Hunter 9, Tyson 7,Paxton 5, Carter 3 and our newest little guy Beckett! We are living in Pa. while Matt goes to Pharmacy School.
5 comments:
I love the picture of Hunter! What cute boys!
Kids and their imaginations. I love it! I am sure there is NEVER a dull moment in your house.
Nice when such a simple thing entertains them, huh! I can't wait for Adrie to reach this age.
Your "super heros" are so cute. That looks so fun. Hopefully Brayden will want to dress up in super hero clothes and not princess things:) Take care. Kami
I miss you and your cute family! It's been fun checking up on you guys through your blog. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment