



This is a really late post. But on July 19 my family and matt and I went jet sking. We had a blast. My sister in law watched our kids so we could enjoy ourselfs. So off we headed to Cayon Lake for a day of fun. I wish I got better pictures but its kinda of hard to take the camera out on the water, I was nervous I would drop it in the water. We jet skied all day long only came in for a bit to have lunch. Can't wait to do this again.




5 comments:
Looks like y'all had a ton of fun -- I always loved going to Canyon Lake! I'm glad you got to do something fun for you! :)
That looks like lots of fun! Except that it doesn't look like you have a swimming suit on!! hee hee
fun! And the boys with the capes are darling. We miss you guys!
I am jealous! i miss going to the lake. Greg gets to go sometime, I think next time I'm going to invite myself. Sounds like a fun time. I can't believe how old Charlie looks, he's a man now. How fun for you all to be close together!
Looks like you guys had lot's of fun. Lake trips are always fun.
Post a Comment