Saturday, March 24, 2007
Working
Yes thats right I said the word work. I actually thought I might not work out of the home for quite some time to come. But my friend Liora and I worked this last week together. We worked for this Catering company Michael's. We thought it was a one time deal. But that have asked us to stay on and work for them when we can. It was crazy fun and the pay is great. We meet new people and it was great to get out of the home (I thought I would never say that). I had to get up way early 4:45 am and then come home to my family that still needed me to be a mom. So this ment no sleeping when I got home. In all this was great and I can't wait to do it again. I also learned that Iam still a hot mama and that is a hole story in its self.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Well I could have told you that you still were a "hot momma" but it sounds like there is a great story there. I would love to hear it sometime.
Wo! so much new stuff to read! That's fun that your family came to visit. I always love it when there is family around as well. And congratulations on your new job! Don't get too overwhelmed. :)
We did have fun huh?!?!?!? Thanks for doing it with me! Can't wait until next time.
Yay! It IS so fun to get out of the house... and I know the crash you mean when you come home and have to still be a mom. Only x3 for you. Congrats on having so much fun!
PS - yeah, I want to hear the Hot Mama story too.
Post a Comment