Congratulations on completing your bag! That is really great! I was impressed with the one that Jess made Taya for her shower and was also interested in making my own. I'd forgotten about it since, but I'm glad you reminded me! :)
Matthew and I have been married for 11yrs. We have 5 little boys, Hunter 9, Tyson 7,Paxton 5, Carter 3 and our newest little guy Beckett! We are living in Pa. while Matt goes to Pharmacy School.
6 comments:
Congratulations on completing your bag! That is really great! I was impressed with the one that Jess made Taya for her shower and was also interested in making my own. I'd forgotten about it since, but I'm glad you reminded me! :)
Good job! It looks so cute! I just bought my placemats this week so I can get started too!
Your bag turned out so darn cute!! I love how the ribbon looks.
i want one of those too. heeee!
Brittani
Your bag is a lot cutter than the ones I have made. I need to know what you did.
OK. it's super cute! Now you have to post the directions so I can make one!
Post a Comment